Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that I will be a designer for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Celebrations edition! This week is Preview Week! Each day a new designer will be announced and there will be opportunities to win blog candy! So be sure to check out the Create with Connie and Mary site every day! And while you're there be sure to sign up for this edition! You won't be disappointed!
For my preview card today I am showing you a card that uses one of the stamp sets that I will be using during the edition, Pictogram Punches. This is such a fun set and great for anyone and any occasion! To see all the other cards I will make with this set you have to be a subscriber to the Card "Create"tions Celebrations!
- Card base is Whisper White cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and folded in half
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black that is cut at 5" x 3 3/4" to the card base
- Cut a piece of Whisper White at 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
- Use the Confetti Stars border punch to punch the stars along the top of the panel
- Stamp the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge using Crushed Curry ink
- Stamp the speckle image using Tuxedo black Momento ink and stamp the sentiment from Pictogram Punches using the same ink right over the lines image
- Tie a piece of Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the panel and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut a star from Crushed Curry using the Stars framelits (the second one from the smallest)
- Stamp the speckle stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the star using Crushed Curry ink then sponge the edges and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the star image from the Pictogram Punches set onto Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and punch out with the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card then add a rhinestone to the star
If you want to win a FREE subscription to this edition all you have to do is leave a comment on my blog today to be entered into the drawing! I love to hear from you! And don't forget to check out all the details about the new Cards edition at Create with Connie and Mary! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Pictogram Punches, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Confetti Stars border punch, Stars framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals