Hello everyone! I'm on spring break and having a blast! I am on the eastern slope visiting a friend and we are shopping, sewing, visiting, laughing and having an awesome time! More shopping today and then the big basketball game will be on later this evening! Go Wichita!! Today is a new challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week they have a color challenge!
Rose Red, Soft Sky and Sahara Sand are the colors to work with. Aren't they pretty! I love the softness of these colors! I got this stamp and haven't had a chance to work with it yet. And it's almost Easter! Yikes! So I decided to use it with these colors.
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Adhere a piece of Rose Red to the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the image from Happy Easter Bunny using Tuxedo black Momento ink and then stamp the image again onto another piece of Whisper White
- I used markers and a blender pen to color the image: the bunny is colored with Sahara Sand and the other images were colored with Rose Red and Soft Sky (it's hard to see but I did trace the letters with the Soft Sky marker)
- On the Whisper White panel, use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce an oval around the image and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut the bunny from the scrap piece and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add four Rose Red candy dots to card
And there you have it! Be sure to see all the fabulous creations at the Create with Connie and Mary site! You will be inspired!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Happy Easter Bunny; Paper- Soft Sky, Rose Red, Whisper White; Ink- Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Regals candy dots, Occasions paper piercing pack, blender pen, dimensionals