Hello everyone! The weekend is almost here! Ugh! Thursday. I can do this! I really did not want to get up this morning. But here I am! Just need to keep moving - lol!
Today is a new Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. This week is we have a sketch to work with. Take a look!
A fun and simple one! I had lots of ideas in my head but these little critters were calling out to me. These little guys are just so adorable!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Use the Oval framelits and cut an oval from a piece of Whisper White then run the piece through the Big Shot again using the Lucky Stars embossing folder
- Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the critter image from Cheerful Critters stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color in with Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride markers then cut out with the Ovals framelits
- Sponge the edges of the stamped oval using Soft Sky and adhere to card
- Cut a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock and use the fringe scissors to fringe the edge and adhere to card
- Punch a star from silver foil paper using the itty bitty accents punch pack
- Add rhinestones to the stars
As I look at this card now, I think this would have made a cut Easter card! Hmm... Might have to try this one again! Be sure to check out the cards from the design team at Create with Connie and Mary! Lots of inspiration there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cheerful Critters; Paper- Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride markers; Accessories- Ovals framelits, Lucky Stars embossing folder, fringe scissors, rhinestones, dimensionals