Hello everyone! Are you all ready for the weekend? Is it Friday yet? Lol! Can you tell that I am? Actually, I'm ready for spring break! One more week!!! The boys did great last weekend in Vegas at their soccer tournament! They won three out of four! It was our best tournament yet! This weekend starts our regular season with a double header. Here's hoping they keep up the winning streak!
Today is the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. I love playing along with their challenges! This week they have a color challenge!
Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, and Sahara Sand. I decided to go with the Butterfly Basics stamp set for this one.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White, stamp the fern from the Butterfly Basics stamp set using Wild Wasabi ink several times along the right hand side of the panel and stamp some without reinking to give depth
- Stamp the honeycomb image onto the panel several times using Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Basic Black card stock and then adhere to card base using dimensionals
- Cut a butterfly from Basic Black card stock using the Butterflies thinlits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to butterfly body
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see the super creative ideas that the design team came up with! I love them!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Butterfly Basics; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink- Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Butterflies thinlits, rhinestones, dimensionals