Hello everyone! I took the day off today because we are heading to Las Vegas!! Nick has a soccer tournament and the first game is tomorrow. As soon as I finish this post we will be on the road! You probably noticed some changes over at the Create with Connie and Mary site. While I'm not part of the Thursday design team at the moment, I will be doing a Saturday blog hop with them! I'm so excited! So be sure to check out their site to see who the new designers are and all their beautiful creations!
So while I'm not a designer on Thursdays, I still want to participate in their challenges! And this week we have a fun sketch to work with. Check it out!!
I wanted to use some new stamps so I got out the Indescribable Gift stamp set and the blendabilities along with some circle framelits and went to work!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a strip of Wild Wasabi onto the card base at an angle
- Adhere a circle of Pink Pirouette cut with the circles framelits
- Stamp the blossoms image from Indescribable Gift stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color in using blendabilities: Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and outline using Soft Sky
- Use the Circle framelits to cut out part of the image and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and cut out using the Circles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and adhere to card
I love the soft springy colors of this! Here's to warmer weather!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Indescribable Gift; Paper- Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, blendabilities: Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky; Accessories- Circle framelits, linen thread, basic metal button, dimensionals