Today's card showcases one more Sale-a-bration set! Today is the last day to order anything SAB! I will be sad to see them go! Such fun sets and accessories! This is a simple card with some fun colors!
- Card base is Crushed Curry cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and folded in half
- Adhere a piece of the Best Year Ever designer paper that is cut at 5" x 3 3/4" to the card base
- Adhere a piece of Calypso Coral to the card that is cut at 4 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Stamp the sentiment from Big Day stamp set onto a strip of Whisper White that is cut at 4 1/8" x 3/4" using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end
- Color the sentiment using a Calypso Coral marker then adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp the cake and the candle images onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink then color the flame using a Crushed Curry marker
- Punch out the cake using the 2" circle punch and adhere to card with dimensional
- Stamp another cake onto a piece of Whisper White and color using Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral markers
- Cut the cake out and adhere over the top of the other cake with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out all the details about Melissa's card and how to win blog candy! You will also find all the details about the upcoming Cards "Create"tions Celebrations at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope to see you there!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Big Day; Paper- Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry; Accessories- 2" circle punch, dimensionals