Hello everyone! It's that time! The Stamp Review Crew team is showing off some great designs and inspiration using the Celebrate Today stamp set! I am your stop just after the talented Brownyn Eastly!
I paired the stamp set up with the Birthday Bash designer paper for a bright and fun birthday card!
This designer paper pack is a specialty designer paper pack because it has two sheets of paper that have some shiny gold fun going on! And this piece happens to be one of them! I don't know if you can tell from the photo but some of the balloons are done in gold. Very fun!
- Card base is Night of Navy
- Adhere a piece of Birthday Bash designer paper to the card base
- Flag the ends of three strips of card stock - Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist and Bermuda Bay and adhere to card
- Cut a starburst from gold foil paper using the Starburst framelits
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a circle on the starburst shape then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the balloon image from Celebrate Today onto a piece of Whisper White using Tangelo Twist ink and cut out using the Balloons framelits
- Stamp the "birthday" onto the balloon using Night of Navy ink
- Stamp the balloon string onto a piece of Whisper White using Night of Navy and cut out then adhere to back of balloon
- Adhere balloon to starburst shape using dimensionals
Now it's time to send you on to see what Linda Callahan has created! Be prepared to be to be inspired! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the tour!