Today's card was one that I had done a while ago. I hadn't photographed it and it must have been in a place where it got a little warped and neglected :(. I wanted to show it so I am posting it anyway.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cover the card front with a piece of Birthday Bash designer paper
- Cut the balloon shape out of a piece of Whisper White using the Balloons framelits
- Stamp the "birthday" and the balloon string from Celebrate Today onto the card using Night of Navy ink
- Cut a circle from a piece of Birthday Bash designer paper and stamp the "happy" onto it using Night of Navy ink
- Adhere a piece of the window sheet to the back of the balloon cut out
- Adhere dimensionals all the way around the balloon cut out (on the back)
- Add your shaker materials to the window area (I put in gold sequins and punched out stars from gold glitter paper)
- Adhere the stamped designer paper to the dimensionals then adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Punch a star from gold glitter paper using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Tie a bow using the Calypso Coral ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack and adhere to card
There you have it! A fun shaker card for a birthday! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Celebrate Today; Paper- Whisper White, gold glitter paper; Birthday Bash designer paper; Ink- Night of Navy; Accessories- Best Year Ever accessory pack, Balloons framelits, gold sequins, itty bitty accents punch pack, window sheets, Confetti Stars border punch, dimensionals