Today's card was inspired by one that Patty Bennett had done. I was looking for something to use my washi tape on and I thought this was really pretty. I had to change a few things to make mine work but I like the way it turned out!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut a strip of the Irresistibly Yours designer paper and sponge Wild Wasabi over it then adhere it to a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Adhere a strip of the Stacked with Love washi tape beside that and then tie a piece of the Wild Wasabi Painted Blooms cotton twine around the panel
- Stamp the solid layer of the Lotus Blossom onto the panel using Blushing Bride ink, the second layer using Rose Red ink and the third layer using Blackberry Bliss ink then stamp the stem using Wild Wasabi ink and then stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Adhere the panel to the card base using dimensionals
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Lotus Blossom; Paper- Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours designer paper; Ink- Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Rose Red; Accessories- Stacked with Love washi tape, Painted Blooms washi tape, dimensionals