Today's card was the last one we did at my stamp club this month. Super quick and easy!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a strip of Birthday Bash designer paper to last side of the card
- Stamp the greeting from the Simply Wonderful stamp set onto a piece of Bermuda Bay using Bermuda Bay ink then adhere to the card using dimensionals
- Stamp the flower from Petal Potpourri onto a piece of Whisper White using Calypso Coral ink and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch
- Punch another flower from Mossy Meadow card stock using the Flower Medallion punch and cut two petals from it to use as leaves
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of Whisper White Painted Blooms cotton twine through a Crushed Curry button (from the Best Year Ever accessory pack) and tie a bow then adhere to the flower center
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Simply Wonderful, Petal Potpourri; Paper- Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Mossy Meadow, Birthday Bash designer paper; Ink- Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Flower Medallion punch, Best Year Ever accessory pack, Painted Blooms cotton twine, dimensionals