Today's card was another that I did with my club gals. Quick. Easy. And oh so pretty with that butterfly die!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the fern from Butterfly Basics using Pistachio Pudding ink
- Tie a piece of Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon around the panel and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a piece of Whisper White using Lost Lagoon ink and punch out with the oval punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut the butterfly from Lost Lagoon card stock using the Butterfly dies and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to butterfly body
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Butterfly Basics; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White; Ink- Pistachio Pudding, Lost Lagoon; Accessories- Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, Butterfly framelits, oval punch, rhinestones, dimensionals