Today's card was inspired by a sketch I saw at MFT Card Challenges. I needed a super quick card and this fit the bill!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Coastal Cabana to card base
- Stamp the bear image from Cheerful Critters onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in with Blendabilities: I used the medium and light Crumb Cake and the lights of Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy and Soft Sky
- Stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Run the stamped panel through the Big Shot with the Finishing Touches edgelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Flag the end of a strip of Soft Sky and adhere to card
- Thread a thin strip of Basic Black card stock through a gold basic metal button and adhere to card
Super simple! Are you a subscriber to the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection? If not, you can still sign up and enjoy all the stamp goodness with us! Visit their site to find more information. I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cheerful Critters; Paper- Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Finishing Touches edgelits, gold basic metal button, dimensionals