Hello everyone! The Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection has come to the end of week 3. Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! This past week the designers shared card sets so for our blog hop we are sharing a small favor. I am your stop after the talented Debbie Henderson!
For my card set this past week, I used the Celebrate Today stamp set. I love this set and coordinating framelits! So easy to create fun cards! For my favor I decided to pair the stamp set with the new Mini Treat Bag thinlets!
- Cut the bag parts from Birthday Bash designer paper using the Mini Treat Bag thinlets dies and adhere together to form the bag
- Cut a banner from a piece of Whisper White that measures 2" x 4 1/4" and flag the bottom
- Adhere a strip of Birthday Bash designer paper to the edge of the banner that measures 3/8" x 4 1/4"
- Stamp the balloon string image from the Celebrate Today stamp set onto the banner using Night of Navy ink
- Stamp the balloon image onto a piece of Whisper White using Calypso Coral ink and cut out using the Balloon framelits
- Stamp the "birthday" image onto the balloon using Night of Navy ink then adhere the balloon to the tag using dimensionals
- Adhere the banner to the bag using dimensionals
- Tie a bow using a piece of Coastal Cabana thick baker's twine and adhere to balloon
- Add three rhinestones and some tissue paper
Now it's time to send you on to the super creative Connie Babbert! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!