Good morning everyone! It's time for another great challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week we have a fun sketch to work with! Take a look!
I wanted to do something a little different so here is what I came up with!
I used the Best Day Ever and Simply wonderful SAB sets and I like how it came out!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut another piece of Whisper White at an angle
- Stamp the stem image from the Best Day Ever stamp set onto the panel using Mossy Meadow ink three times
- Stamp the heart image (as leaves) onto the stems using Mossy Meadow ink
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White three times using Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride inks and cut each out then adhere to the stems
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
- Tie a piece of Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon around the panel
- Cut a strip of Pistachio Pudding card stock and use the fringe scissors to create the fringe and adhere to the back of the angled panel then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Simply Wonderful onto the card base at an angle using Mossy Meadow ink
I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to play along! For more fabulous inspiration, be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site! I look forward to seeing your awesome creations! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Simply Wonderful, Best Day Ever; Paper- Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride; Accessories- Mossy Meadow stitched satin ribbon, fringe scissors, rhinestones, dimensionals