Hello everyone! Welcome to another great Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a beautiful color challenge! Take a look!
Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red and Blushing Bride are the colors we are to work with this week. And here is how I used them...
This is a super simple card but I do love how these colors look together with the Lotus Blossom!
- Card base is Blushing Bride
- Stamp the second layer of the flower image onto the card base using Blushing Bride ink
- Flag the bottom of a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Stamp the solid image of the flower from the Lotus Blossom set using Blushing Bride ink onto the banner
- Stamp the second layer of the flower using Rose Red ink
- Stamp the detail image using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Stamp the stem and the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Tie a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the banner and tie a knot then adhere to the card with dimensionals
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this challenge. I hope that you will play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do with the challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Lotus Blossom; Paper- Blushing Bride, Whisper White; Ink- Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals