Hello everyone! It's that time! Create with Connie and Mary have a super fun challenge for us! This week we are being challenged with some fabulous colors!
Basic Black, Hello Honey and Sahara Sand are the colors that we are given to work with! I must admit that I was stumped until I saw this cute lightbulb image from the You Brighten My Day stamp set.
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Adhere a piece of Moonlight designer paper to the card base
- Cut the starburst shape from Hello Honey card stock using the Starburst designer paper and adhere to card
- Stamp the lightbulb image from the You Brighten My Day stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and add a little color with the Hello Honey and Sahara Sand markers
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a circle on the stamped circle then adhere to the starburst circle with dimensionals
- Cut the ends of a narrow strip of Basic Black card stock and adhere to card (mine is just adhered to the stamped circle)
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Be sure to check out what the other designers did with these colors at the Create with Connie and Mary site!
Have you signed up for the Spring Collection? This special edition is quickly coming to an end! Don't miss out on all the wonderful projects and ideas that are being shared! More information is at the Create with Connie and Mary website. Be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- You Brighten My Day; Paper- Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Hello Honey and Sahara Sand markers; Accessories- Starburst framelits, Circles framelits, Essentials paper piercing pack, linen thread, gold basic metal button, dimensionals