Good morning everyone! It's Thursday and time for another fun and fabulous challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a super fun sketch! Check it out!
I decided to make it work with my Cheerful Critters stamp set. I tried to resist this set but it is too cute and soon it made its way to my home!
I though it would be cute to make a sort of Valentine card. "I like your face" made me smile! Too cute!
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamp the bunny image from the Cheerful Critters stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color in with Blendabilities: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
- Stamp the sentiment into the sign using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere a piece of Calypso Coral along the top of the stamped panel that has been cut with the Finishing Touches edgelits
- Flag the bottoms of two pieces of the Stacked with Love designer paper and adhere to panel
- Adhere panel to a piece of Basic Black
- Tie a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine around the panel and tie a bow then adhere to card base with dimensionals
Check the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this sketch! Don't forget that the Spring Collection is going on right now! We are having so much fun! If you aren't a subscriber, why not sign up now? You won't be sorry! Find more information about the Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Cheerful Critters; Paper- Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Stacked with Love designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral; Accessories- Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine, Finishing Touches edgelits, dimensionals