Today's card was one I did for my stamp club on Monday. It is super easy and could be for any occasion!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the dots image from Best Day Ever stamp set onto the card base using Sahara Sand ink
- Adhere a strip of Best Year Ever designer paper to a strip of Coastal Cabana card stock and then adhere to card
- Make a banner from Whisper White card stock and flag the bottom
- Stamp the sentiment onto the banner using Soft Suede ink
- Tie a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack around the banner and adhere to card with dimensionals
Super easy card but that sentiment says it all!
The Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary is quickly coming to an end! Yikes! We have been having so much! So many great ideas have been shared and I can't wait to try a few of them out! If you aren't a part of the fun, why not sign up now? You can sign up now and still get all the ideas and tutorials that have been shared! Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to find more information on signing up! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Best Day Ever; Paper- Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Soft Suede, Sahara Sand; Accessories- Best Year Ever accessory pack, dimensionals