Today's card was inspired by an older sketch from somewhere. I was glad to use this lumberjack dude again.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On another piece of Crumb Cake stamp the two-step trees image from Wood You Be Mine twice using Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi
- Toward the bottom of the panel, stamp the saw blade using Crumb Cake then adhere the panel to a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Stamp the lumberjack onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and his shirt using Smoky Slate ink then color the rest using Blendabilities: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and skin tones
- Cut the lumberjack out and adhere to panel with dimensionals
- Stamp the hearts using Real Red ink three times without re-inking
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to the panel
- Stamp the wood image onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color using Crumb Cake and Real Red markers then cut out and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wood You Be Mine; Paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Blendabilities: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, skin tones, Markers: Crumb Cake, Real Red; Accessories- dimensionals