Hello everyone! It's time for another fabulous blog hop with The Stamp Review Crew! This week we are featuring the Perfect Pennants stamp set! I'm in the lineup after the fabulous Kerry! So glad that you are taking our tour!
I do love the Perfect Pennants stamp set and the coordinating Banners framelits dies! I found a fun sketch and threw in some new products to put this together!
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- Adhere a piece of Stacked with Love designer paper to a piece of Real Red card stock
- Cut a banner from Basic Black card stock and adhere to designer paper then tie a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine to the panel
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a scallop circle from silver glimmer paper using the scallop circle punch and adhere to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting/image from Perfect Pennants onto a piece of Whisper White using Real Red ink and cut out with the Circles framelits dies then adhere to the scallop circle
Please enjoy the rest of the tour by clicking the icon below to go to the wonderful blog of Ann Schach! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!