Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Paper Craft Crew Challenges! I was really inspired by Justin's card! WOW! I wanted to copy that one but decided to take it in a different direction. I am loving this Snuggles & Smooches set! I kept my card very simple!
- Card base is Whisper White
- I stamped the squiggle circle from Snuggles & Smooches onto the card base using Crisp Cantaloupe ink
- Punch a banner from a piece of Stacked with Love designer paper using the Bitty Banner punch and adhere to the back of a strip of another piece of Stacked with Love designer paper then adhere to card
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White using Calypso Coral ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the heart image onto Whisper White using Real Red ink and cut out then adhere to card
- Add a variety of rhinestones to card
Super simple but so much fun! Preview Week is going on at Create with Connie and Mary! Debbie is sharing a fantastic card with you all! Be sure to stop by and see what the fun is all about! While you are there, take advantage of the early bird pricing on the Spring Collection! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snuggles & Smooches; Paper- Whisper White, Stacked with Love designer paper; Ink- Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Calypso Coral; Accessores- Bitty Banner punch, rhinestones, dimensionals