Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday. I don't know why I reached for this set when I was trying really hard to create a super easy card... But I like the way this turned out!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the card base using Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere a piece of Real Red card stock to the card base
- Stamp the lumberjack image from Wood You Be Mine onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Stamp his shirt using Real Red ink then color the rest of the lumberjack using Blendabilities: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate and skin tones
- Adhere stamped panel to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the saw onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and color with Blendabilities: Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake then stamp the sentiment onto the blade using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Cut the saw out and adhere to card
- Punch a heart from Real Red card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card
- Add a Soft Sky candy dot to heart
Be sure to stop by the Create with Connie and Mary site to see Nicole's fabulous project and find out how to win blog candy! While you're there, take advantage of the Early Bird pricing for the upcoming Spring Collection! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wood You Be Mine, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo Black Momento ink, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Blendabilities: Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, skin tones; Accessories- itty bitty accents punch pack, Subtles candy dots, dimensionals