Today's card was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch. My upline, Jan Wakeland, sent me this stamp set! I must admit that I didn't even know that Stampin' Up! had come out with this set. It's called Snuggles & Smooches and is SO cute! I am having fun coming up with ideas using this cute set! Thank you, Janet Wakeland!!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Flag the ends of two pieces of Stacked with Love designer paper and adhere them to the card
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Stamp the sentiment image from Snuggles & Smooches onto a piece of Whisper White using Crisp Cantaloupe ink and cut out
- Use the Circles framelits to cut a circle from Basic Black card stock then adhere stamped image to black circle
- Use the Starburst framelits to cut a starburst from Calypso Coral card stock
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a circle just inside the starburst
- Adhere starburst to card with dimensionals
- Adhere stamped image to starburst using dimensionals
- Stamp the little heart image onto Whisper White using Real Red ink and cut out then adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to little heart
Lots of fun layers! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snuggles & Smooches; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral; Ink- Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Circles framelits, Starburst framelits, rhinestone, Essentials paper piercing pack, dimensionals