Today's card was inspired by one that I had saved a while ago. I thought this would make a great boy/teen birthday card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge using Crushed Curry ink and the balloon string using Night of Navy ink
- Cut a piece of Birthday Bash designer paper using the On Film frailest
- Stamp the sentiment from Celebrate Today onto the bottom part of the frame using Night of Navy ink then adhere to panel and adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Cut the balloon from Tangelo Twist using the Balloons framelits
- Stamp the splotch image onto the balloon using Tangelo Twist ink and sponge the edges then adhere to card using dimensionals
- Punch a star from Crushed Curry card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to balloon and add a Night of Navy candy dot
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Celebrate Today, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash designer paper; Ink- Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist; Accessories- Balloons framelits, On Film framelits, itty bitty accents punch pack, Regals candy dots, sponge, dimensionals