Today's card was inspired by one that is in the new Occasions mini catalog. I wanted something quick and easy and this fit the bill!
- Card base is Soft Sky
- Take a piece of Whisper White card stock and use the Spiral Border punch to punch the top of the panel
- Stamp the sentiment from Simply Wonderful onto the panel using Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge using Soft Sky ink then adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image from Petal Potpourri onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch
- Cut the leaves from Wild Wasabi card stock using the Flower Fair framelits and adhere to the back of the stamped flower then adhere flower to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of Soft Sky Painted Blooms Cotton Twine through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
Have you checked out the super awesome project from Connie and the Create with Connie and Mary site? She is offering a free tutorial and blog candy!! While you're there why not sign up for the Spring Collection! Today is the last day for Early Bird pricing! Don't miss out! You won't be disappointed! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Simply Wonderful, Gorgeous Grunge, Petal Potpourri; Paper- Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky; Accessories- Spiral Border punch, Flower Medallion punch, Flower Fair framelits, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, gold basic metal button, dimensionals