Today's card was inspired by a sketch but I can't remember which one. And I am sure that it is completely different than what it was supposed to be - lol! This is pretty simple and I just love the colors from the Best Year Ever designer paper!
- Card base is Coastal Cabana
- Use the Large Scallop edgelit to scallop the top of a piece of the Best Year Ever designer paper and adhere to card
- Adhere a strip of Calypso Coral card stock to card
- Stamp the flower from Petal Potpourri onto a piece of Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and punch out using the Flower Medallion punch
- Use the paper snips to make a cut into each petal and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller center image onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out then adhere to flower center
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a Coastal Cabana button from the Best Year Ever accessory pack and tie a bow then adhere to flower center
- Stamp the greeting from Simply Wonderful onto the card using Tuxedo black Momento ink
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Petal Potpourri, Simply Wonderful; Paper- Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral; Accessories- Best Year Ever accessory pack, Flower Medallion punch, Large Scallop edgelit, dimensionals