First off, my card! I am using the Snuggles & Smooches stamp set. This is such an adorable set! My upline sent this set to me and I am loving it! Thanks, Janet!!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Adhere a piece of Stacked with Love designer paper to a piece of Crumb Cake
- Tie a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine around the panel
- Stamp the sentiment onto the panel using Real Red ink
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the heart image onto a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe using Calypso Coral ink and again onto Calypso Coral card stock using Real Red ink and cut both out
- Adhere hearts to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones
Now for my questions...
- What are you working on now? Right now I am working on projects for the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! I also work on getting cards created for the Create with Connie and Mary design team! I am so blessed to be a part of this design team! Such wonderful and talented ladies! In between all of that I like to play with all the new goodies and make cards to share on my blog!
- How does your work differ from others in your genre? Well... I love the clean and simple look! I think that a lot of people love that look as well. We are all different and it is fun to see what others can create with the same stamps, ink and paper. I don't know how different I am but that's what I like!
- Why do you create what you do? I love to create cards! Cards are great to have on hand to send out or hand out or give to others to use. I usually am creating to fulfill design commitments and swaps and I love that!
- How does your creative process work? I don't know if I have a creative process - lol! I love to surf the internet for sketches. I think that sketches give me the most inspiration. I also enjoy looking at Pinterest. I find a lot of ideas from there. Most of my color inspiration comes from challenges or the designer paper that Stampin' Up! sells.
The fun continues next week with two other people. I am waiting to hear back from them to be sure that they are in. I will post their blog address before next week to let you know how you can continue along the hop! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snuggles & Smooches; Paper- Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Stack with Love designer paper; Ink- Real Red, Calypso Coral; Accessories- Crisp Cantaloupe thick baker's twine, rhinestones, dimensionals