Today's card was a fun one! I am really loving the Crazy About You stamp set! I got the bundle so there are even more possibilities with this set!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Round the top right hand corner of the card base
- I cut a piece of the Irresistibly Yours designer paper the same size as the front of my card and rounded the corner
- Use a sponge and Smoky Slate ink to sponge this special designer paper to create your own designer paper (pretty cool!)
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge onto the sponged paper (the embossed lines resist the sponging and the stamping)
- Adhere paper to the card base
- Cut a strip of Whisper White and use the Finishing Touches edgelits to cut the bottom of the strip
- Stamp the leaf image from Crazy About You onto the strip using Old Olive ink and stamp the leaf image again onto another piece of Whisper White using Old Olive ink and cut out
- Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Blackberry Bliss and punch out with the Flower Medallion punch
- Adhere the cut leaf/stem to the back of the flower and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto the strip using Smoky Slate ink and then adhere tag to card
- Tie a piece of Whisper White twine from the Painted Blooms Cotton twine into a bow and adhere to flower center
- Add rhinestones
Have you seen all the great projects that have been shared this week at the Spring Collection from Create with Connie and Mary? Wow!! If you haven't you can still sign up and get all the great ideas and their tutorials! You are sure to be inspired by all the great designers! Find more information at Create with Connie and Mary!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Irresistibly Your designer paper; Ink- Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Smoky Slate; Accessories- Flower Medallion punch, Painted Blooms cotton twine, Finishing Touches edgelits, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals