Hello everyone! The Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection week 1 has just come to an end. The designers showcased products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Did you get to see them? You have to be a subscriber of the Spring Collection to be able to see all the fabulous ideas that are being shared! You can still sign up and get all the tutorials. Just visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to find out how! I am your stop right after the talented Debbie Henderson! She always inspires me!
This past week I used the Sale-A-Bration set A Happy Thing! I love the line drawing of this set! It is really fun to color with our blendabilities! Here is my card for this week's blog hop!
I used the sketch from Karen Giron at The Sweetest Thing to help me put this together.
- Card base is Soft Sky cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" then folded in half
- Cut a piece of Wild Wasabi at 3 3/8" x 3 3/4" and use the fringe scissors to fringe the end
- Cut a piece of Whisper White at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Stamp the lemon image onto the Whisper White panel using Tuxedo black Momento ink and use the bottom leaf to stamp two more times onto the panel
- Color image in with blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi
- Outline the image with the light Soft Sky blendabilities
- Stamp the speckles image from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel then stamp the sentiment using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Adhere the panel to the Wild Wasabi panel and then adhere to the card using dimensionals
- Flag a piece of Best Year Ever designer paper that is cut at 2" x 1 1/4" and adhere to card
- Thread a piece of Soft Sky Painted Blooms cotton twine through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
It's time to send you on to the fabulous blog of Connie Babbert! I know her projects are going to inspire you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!