Today's card was made for a recent swap I was in. I love this bundle! It's the Crazy About You stamp set and the Hello You thinlits. Lots of fun with these products!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Run a piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and adhere to card base
- Use the fringe scissors to fringe a piece of Pistachio Pudding and adhere to the back of a piece of Best Year Ever designer paper then adhere to card
- Make a take from Whisper White and use the Ornate Tag Topper punch for the top of the tag
- Run the tag through the Big Shot using the Hello You thinlits and cut the "you" out of the tag
- Stamp the "amaze me" from Crazy About You stamp set using Coastal Cabana ink
- Tie a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack at the top of the tag and adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower onto a piece of Whisper White using Crushed Curry ink and punch out with the Flower Medallion punch then adhere to card with dimenisonals
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
I hope you have been checking out the fun going on at Create with Connie and Mary! Yesterday Mary shared a great tutorial and was giving away blog candy! Today Melissa is sharing a beautiful project and has blog candy, too! Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to sign up for the Spring Collection! You won't want to miss this one! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Crazy About You; Paper- Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Best Year Ever accessory pack, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Ornate Tag Topper punch, Hello You thinlits, Flower Medallion punch, fringe scissors, rhinestones, dimensionals