Good morning everyone! It's Thursday and that means one more day closer to the weekend! Woohoo! But I must focus on today. And today is the Create with Connie and Mary challenge! Woohoo! I always love their challenges and all the great inspiration from the designers! This week we have a beautiful color challenge!
Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand are the colors to use this week. At first they reminded me of winter colors and I wasn't in the mood to do anything related to winter. Plus the temperatures have just been unseasonably warm around here! Love it! So I got out some new products and went to work!
This is a super simple card but really like how this turned out!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the leafy image from Butterfly Basics onto the card base using Sahara Sand ink stamping several times without reinking
- Stamp the sentiment onto the card base using Basic Grey ink
- Stamp the butterfly image onto a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock using Lost Lagoon ink and cut out using the Butterflies thinlets
- Adhere butterfly to card with dimensional
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to butterfly
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see the other fabulous creations from the design team! While you are there, why not sign up for the Spring Collection? We have been having so much fun over there! So many great ideas have been shared and all come with tutorials! Find more information at Create with Connie and Mary! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Butterfly Basics; Paper- Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon; Ink- Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Basic Grey; Accessories- Butterflies thinlets, basic metal button, linen thread, dimensionals