Good morning everyone! It's time for another fabulous Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a fun sketch!
Once again I kept my card very simple! I also had fun playing with the new stamp set Painted Petals!
I mimicked the lines on the sketch by using the stamp images from the set!
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- Stamp the lines and dots images from Painted Petals stamp set onto the card base using the Sahara Sand ink
- Use the Ornate Tag Topper punch to punch the top of a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Stamp the stems image using Wild Wasabi ink and the flower images using Daffodil Delight ink onto the tag and stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink
- Use the Large Scallop edgelit to cut the edge of a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and adhere to the side of the tag
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Fold a piece of Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon in half and adhere to top of tag
- Thread a piece of silver baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie and bow then adhere to tag
- Add three rhinestones to card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope you will play along with us this week! We love to see what you all come up with!
Are you a subscriber to the Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary? We are having a lot of fun over there! So many fabulous projects have been shared! You are sure to be inspired! It's not to late to join. Don't miss out on all the fun! Subscribe now!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Painted Petals; Paper- Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss; Ink- Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss; Accessories- Ornate Tag Topper punch, Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, silver baker's twine, basic metal button, Large Scallop edgelit, rhinestones, dimensionals