Good morning everyone! I hope you are enjoying all the fun going on at Create with Connie and Mary! This week is Preview Week as we gear up for the upcoming Spring Collection! Lots of blog candy and free tutorials! Not to mention the great ideas! Today we take time to present our weekly challenge! This week we have a fun color challenge!
Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry! Bright, pretty and fun! I must confess that I was pressed for time on this one and used inspiration from the SAB catalog to come up with my card.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the dots image from Best Day Ever onto the card base using Crushed Curry ink
- Make a tag from Whisper White using the Ornate Tag Topper punch
- Stamp the sentiment onto the tag using Bermuda Bay ink and adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Fold a piece of Calypso Coral ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack in half and adhere to top of tag
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a Crushed Curry button from the Best Year Ever accessory pack and tie a bow then adhere to tag
I told you it was super easy! I look forward to see what you all do with these fabulous colors! Don't forget to see all the fantastic creations from the rest of the designers at the Create with Connie and Mary site! While you're there why not sign up for the Spring Collection! You can take advantage of the Early Bird pricing! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Best Day Ever; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Best Year Ever accessory pack, white baker's twine, Ornate Tag Topper punch, dimensionals