Good morning, Friends! It's time for another challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a sketch challenge! Take a look!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder and adhere to the card base
- Stamp the lemon image from A Happy Thing onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color in with Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi and outline using Soft Sky
- Stamp the image again onto another piece of Whisper White card stock and color the lemon using the Daffodil Delight blendabilities
- Cut the lemon out and adhere to panel using dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto the panel
- Stamp the speckles from Gorgeous Grunge onto the panel using Soft Sky ink
- Cut two banners from Best Year Ever designer paper and adhere to the panel
- Cut another banner from Wild Wasabi card stock and fringe it with the fringe scissors then adhere to panel
- Tie a piece of Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the panel and adhere to a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
Be sure to see what the other designers did with this sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us! We always love to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- A Happy Thing, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Soft Sky, Blendabilities: Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi; Accessories- Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Basic Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, fringe scissors, dimensionals