Real Red, Calypso Coral and Basic Black. These are colors that are featured in the new Stacked with Love designer paper in the new Occasions mini catalog! And here is how I used these colors...
- Card base is Real Red
- Layer a piece of Stacked with Love designer paper onto a piece of Basic Black and then adhere panel to card base
- Flag the end of a piece of Basic Black and adhere to the card
- Cut the shape from Whisper White using the Deco Labels framelits
- Stamp the "love" from Hello Life onto the shape using Tuxedo black Momento ink and then stamp the heart using Calypso Coral
- Adhere the shape to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the two hearts onto a piece of Whisper White using Real Red and Calypso Coral inks and cut out
- Adhere the Real Red heart to the shape
- Adhere the Calypso Coral heart to the shape using dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones to the hearts
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team did using these fabulous colors! You will find their creations at the Create with Connie and Mary website! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hello Life; Paper- Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Stacked with Love designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Real Red, Calypso Coral; Accessories- Deco Labels framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals