Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Cardabilities. When I saw the sketch I thought this set would work perfectly!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the squiggles image from the Snuggles & Smooches set onto the card base using Crisp Cantaloupe ink
- Adhere a strip of Stacked with Love washi tape to the card
- Stamp the heart image onto a piece of Whisper White using Real Red ink and cut out
- Stamp the "my silly" part onto the heart with Tuxedo black Momento ink
- I separated the fibers from a piece of white baker's twine and used that to loop on the back of the heart and adhered it with dimensionals to the card
- Stamp the "valentine" part onto a piece of Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the heart
Just a fun valentine! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Snuggles & Smooches; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Stacked with Love washi tape, white baker's twine, rhinestone, dimensionals