For today's card I was experimenting with the Celebrate Today stamp set and the Balloons framelits. This is one of the sets that I will be using for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection! What fun and versatile set! This card is a super easy one!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Birthday Bash specialty designer paper to a piece of Crushed Curry card stock
- Use the Finishing Touches edgelits to cut the bottom edge of a strip of Whisper White and adhere to the panel
- Stamp the "happy" image from Celebrate Today stamp set onto the Crushed Curry part using Night of Navy ink and the "birthday" part onto the Whisper White part using Night of Navy ink then adhere the panel to the card base
- Stamp the balloon onto a piece of Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and cut out using the Balloons framelits then adhere to the card with dimensionals
- Tie a bow using the Painted Blooms Cotton Twine and adhere to balloon
- Add three rhinestones to the balloon
Today is the first day of the Spring Collection with the Create with Connie and Mary team! Have you signed up? It's not too late to join the fun! So many fun things are planned with this edition! The blog winners will be announced today and Mary starts us off with a fabulous project! I know you won't be disappointed! To join the fun, visit the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Celebrate Today; Paper- Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Birthday Bash specialty designer paper; Ink- Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy; Accessories- Balloons framelits, Finishing Touches edgelits, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, rhinestones, dimensionals