Today's card was inspired by an older sketch that I had seen. I thought the panel would be fun to use for the banner stamps in the new Celebrate Today stamp set. This is a great set with lots of possibilities!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Run a piece of Pistachio Pudding through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot embossing folder and adhere panel to the card base
- Run a piece of Baked Brown Sugar through the Big Shot using the Large Scallop edgelit
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the banners image from Celebrate Today using Crisp Cantaloupe ink
- Stamp the "baby" banner image onto a piece of Whisper White using Baked Brown Sugar ink three times and cut out using the Balloons framelits then adhere them to the panel
- Adhere panel to the scalloped panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add pearls along the scalloped edge
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Celebrate Today; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Large Scallop edgelit, Large Polka Dot embossing folder, Balloons framelits, pearls dimensionals