I was messing around with my Celebrate Today stamp set and this card was created. I love the bright colors of the Birthday Bash designer paper!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of Birthday Bash designer paper to the entire front of the card base
- Round the two bottom corners of a piece of Crushed Curry using the Project Life corner rounder and stamp the greeting from Celebrate Today onto it using Night of Navy ink then adhere to the back of a strip of Night of Navy
- Adhere entire panel to card base
- Cut a balloon from Tangelo Twist using the Balloons framelits
- Stamp the polka dots onto the balloon using Tangelo Twist ink then sponge edges
- Stamp the string onto a piece of Whisper White using Night of Navy ink and fussy cut out and adhere to the back of the balloon
- Adhere balloon to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a gold basic metal button and tie and bow then adhere to balloon
I will be using this set in week 3 of the Spring Collection! I hope you will join us to see what all the designers are creating! Such fabulous projects and ideas being shared! I know that you will be inspired! So why not join us? You can sign up now at the Create with Connie and Mary site and still enjoy all the fabulous ideas that have been shared already! I look forward to seeing you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Celebrate Today; Paper- Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy, Birthday Bash designer paper; Ink- Tangelo Twist, Night of Navy; Accessories- Balloons framelits, Project Life corner rounder, sponge, gold basic metal button, white baker's twine, dimensionals