Today's card was a quickie that I put together last night. I had to have a card for Halloween!!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Basic Black through the Big Shot using the ghost die from the Fun Fall framelits
- Lay the Basic Black panel onto the card base and stamp the face from Fall Fest using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere the black panel to the card with dimensionals
- Cut the word bubble from Whisper White card stock using the Word Bubbles framelits
- Stamp the "boo!" onto the word bubble using the Skinny Mini Alphabet and Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere the word bubble to the card with dimensionals
- Adhere three rhinestones to the card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super scary Halloween!!
Card Recipe: Stamps Fall Fest, Skinny Mini Alphabet; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Fun Fall framelits, Word Bubbles framelits, rhinestones, dimensionals