Hello everyone! And welcome to another Stamp Review Crew blog hop! It's been quite a while since I have participated in one of these! This time around we are featuring the stamp set Mosaic Madness. You may have arrived from Shana's inspiring blog. However you got here you can take the entire tour by clicking the "next" button below to be taken to the next blog! By doing so you will make a full circle and will get to see everyone's wonderful creations using this set!
The goal of The Stamp Review Crew is to use sets that may otherwise get neglected with all the hype of the new products from mini catalogs that are being released. And I have to say that I really like that! I got this set and loved on it for a while and now it tends to get shoved to the back of the shelf in search of newer products. Pool Mosaic Madness - lol! So it was fun to pull it out and think of what I could do...
I decided to go a little glitzy! This is a very easy card with lots of gold details! I hope you are inspired! Here are the details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Very Vanilla to a piece of gold foil paper
- Adhere a piece of striped gold foil vellum to the panel and then adhere this to the to the card base with dimensionals
- Punch a strip of gold foil paper with the scallop edge border punch then adhere to card
- Stamp the two mosaic images from Mosaic Madness using gold Encore ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla and emboss with gold emboss powder
- Stamp the sentiment from Petite Pairs onto the panel using Tuxedo Black Momento ink
- Adhere panel to a piece of Basic Black card stock and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread some gold baker's twine through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Time to send you on to see what Mike Funke has created for you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, gold foil paper, gold foil designer vellum; Ink- gold Encore, Tuxedo Black Momento ink; Accessories- gold baker's twine, scallop edge border punch, gold basic metal button, dimensionals