Good morning, Friends! The ladies at Create with Connie and Mary have a fabulous new challenge for you this week! And it's a color challenge! Take a look!
Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay and Basic Grey. Beautiful bright colors! Here's how I used them...
The Tangelo Twist reminds me of the beautiful sunsets we get here in Colorado so I went with my favorite stamp set right now, Kinda Eclectic.
- Card base is Tangelo Twist
- Run a piece of Basic Grey through the Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder and adhere to card base
- Stamp the sun image from Kinda Eclectic onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out with the Circles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White using Basic Grey and Tangelo Twist markers then flag one end and use the Project Life corner rounder to round the bottom right hand corner
- Use the dotted ribbon scallop punch to punch a strip from Bermuda Bay and adhere to the back of the flagged piece then adhere panel to card
- Stamp the butterfly image onto Whisper White using Bermuda Bay ink and punch out with the Elegant Butterfly punch and adhere to card
- Punch a butterfly from vellum using the bitty butterfly punch and adhere to stamped butterfly
- Add a Bermuda Bay candy dot to butterfly
Find more inspiration at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you play along with us this week! We love to see your beautiful creations! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Kinda Eclectic; Paper- Tangelo Twist, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, vellum; Ink- Tangelo Twist, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Chevron embossing folder, Circles framelits, Project Life corner rounder, dotted ribbon scallop punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Brights candy dots, dimensionals