Today's card was one that we made in stamp club this month. I loved the different layout and that I used a color other than white!
- Card base is Blushing Bride
- Run a piece of Blushing Bride through the Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder
- Cut a piece of Perfect Plum using the Starburst framelits
- Cut a piece of All Abloom designer paper using the Circles framelits and adhere to starburst shape then adhere to the embossed panel make sure part of the circle hangs over the edge and cut that part off
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Cut a banner from Sahara Sand card stock using the Banners framelits
- Stamp the greeting from Yippee Skippee onto the banner using Perfect Plum ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three frosted sequins to card
Super simple and a great card to mail. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Yippee Skippee; Paper- Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand, All Abloom designer paper; Ink- Perfect Plum; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, Starburst framelits, Banners framelits, Circles framelits, frosted sequins, dimensionals