Today's card is another valentine card. I won this lumberjack set from Stampin' Up! during the Occasions and SAB premier. I told my friend Emily that the only way I would every get this set would be to win it and guess what! So I guess it was meant to be! I do like him but I just need to spend more time thinking about what to do with him - lol!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Use the Large Scallop border edgelit to scallop the edge of a piece of Night of Navy card stock
- Stamp the Woodgrain background stamp onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Crumb Cake ink and then adhere to the Night of Navy panel then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the lumberjack from Wood You Be Mine set onto Whisper White using Tuxedo black Momento ink then stamp his shirt using Crumb Cake ink
- Color the lumberjack in using Blendabilities: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and the skin tones
- Carefully cut out the lumberjack and adhere him to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Night of Navy ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Add two Night of Navy candy dots to the card
A fun masculine valentine! I do like this set and look forward to seeing more ideas! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wood You Be Mine, Hardwood background; Paper- Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White; Ink- Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Tuxedo black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Skin Tones; Accessories- Large Scallop edgelit, Regal candy dots, dimensionals