Today's card didn't quite turn out like I had planned but here it is anyway - lol! I just love this new set, Hello Life! The words are super sweet and so much fun!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the hearts images from Hello Life using Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamp the word onto a strip of vellum using Tuxedo black Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card by folding the end of the strip of vellum to the back of the panel and use a glue dot where the Real Red heart will go
- Adhere panel to card
- Punch a heart from Real Red card stock using the itty bitty accents punch pack and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the heart
Super simple. I just love the words in this set! So sweet! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hello Life; Paper- Whisper White, vellum; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral; Accessories- itty bitty accents punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals