Today's card was inspired by a sketch I saw. It was an older one so I didn't keep track of where it came from. I kept it very simple. I just love the script words from the Hello Life set!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Use the scallop border punch to scallop the top of a piece of Basic Black card stock then adhere to card base
- Adhere a piece of Stack with Love designer paper to the Basic Black panel
- Cut a heart from red glitter paper using the Hearts framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Hello Life onto the card using Tuxedo black Momento ink
- Add three rhinestones
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hello Life; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, red glimmer paper, Stacked with Love designer paper, Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Hearts framelits, scallop edge border punch, rhinestones, dimensionals