I have decided to move on from Christmas to the new products in the upcoming Occasions and SAB mini catalogs! I was so excited to use them and I am excited to show you! This card actually started as one thing but I didn't like it so I took some things off and started over and this is the result.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the lemon image from A Happy Thing onto a piece of designer paper from Best Year Ever pack using Tuxedo black Momento ink and color with the Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi
- Adhere the piece to the card base
- Use the fringe scissors to cut into a piece of Wild Wasabi card stock and tie a piece of Whisper White cotton ribbon around the panel then adhere to card
- Stamp the sentiment with Tuxedo black Momento ink and add a rhinestone
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- A Happy Thing; Paper- Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Best Year Ever designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink, Blendabilities: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Whisper White cotton ribbon, fringe scissors, rhinestone