Today's card is another that we made in stamp club this month. Super sweet and simple!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Take another piece of Crumb Cake and stamp the Hardwood background stamp onto it using Crumb Cake ink then run it through the Big Shot using the Hearts framelits
- Adhere panel to card base using dimensionals
- Run a piece of red glimmer paper through the Big Shot using the Hearts framelits and adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from And Many More onto a strip of Whisper White using Real Red ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Thread a piece of linen thread through a Nordic designer button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- And Many More, Hardwood; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, red glimmer paper; Ink- Crumb Cake, Real Red; Accessories- Hearts framelits, Nordic designer button, linen thread, dimensionals