I have another valentine card to show. Seems like I had a lot of fun with the hearts when I was stamping! This is another simple one.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the greeting from Yippee-Skippee using Tuxedo black Momento ink then adhere panel to card base
- Use the Sweetheart punch to punch three hearts from Stacked with Love designer paper
- Adhere the two top hearts onto the card and adhere the bottom one onto the card using dimensionals
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to the heart
Super simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Yippee-Skippee; Paper- Whisper White, Stacked with Love designer paper; Ink- Tuxedo black Momento ink; Accessories- Sweetheart punch, white baker's twine, basic metal button, dimensionals