Hello everyone! Welcome to the Control Freaks blog tour! I'm your next stop after the very creative and talented Patty Bennett! The Control Freaks are featuring products from the new Occasions and SAB mini catalogs! So many fabulous new products! I just got my order the other day and haven't had time to play until this evening after work. Nothing like getting it done just under the wire!! Because of that, I kept things very simple! I think we all need that this time of year - lol!
I used the new stamp set Hello Life. I just love the saying "do more of what makes you happy". Isn't that great? My holiday vacation started today and I am SO ready to do more of what makes me happy - stamping!! So here's my first card...
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp the greeting from Hello Life in Tuxedo black Momento ink onto the card base
- Use the Project Life corner rounder to round the upper and lower corners of the card base on the right hand side
- Flag the ends of two pieces of designer paper from the Stacked with Love designer paper stack and adhere to card base
- Stamp the hearts onto Whisper White using Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe inks and cut out
- The cantaloupe heart is adhered flat to the card and the coral heart is adhered with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of white baker's twine through a basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
- Add three rhinestones to card
My second card uses the same wonderful saying! I told you I love it!!
- Card base is Real Red
- Adhere a piece of designer paper from the Stacked with Love designer paper stack to the card base
- Flag the end of a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock and run through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots embossing folder then adhere to card
- Cut a circle from Whisper White using the Circles framelits
- Stamp the saying from Hello Life using Tuxedo black Momento ink onto the circle
- Stamp the little hearts onto the circle using Real Red ink then adhere the circle to the card using dimensionals
- Adhere three rhinestones to card
I told you these cards were easy! But I do like the way they came out. They make me smile and I hope they make you smile, too! Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to click the icon below to go and see what the super talented and creative Mary Brown has to show you! Have a great day!